Pink and Blue Fun Run and Festival
Back for our 6th Annual Pink and Blue Fun Run and Walk! Come dressed in creative pink and blue, and join us as we commemorate the lives of our little ones in Heaven. There will be vendors, live music, white dove release and our special guests from the Sawtooth Mountain Squad of the 501st Legion!!
We help with memorial services, hospital visits, support groups and in person lay counseling. Also, for Pastors or other community leaders,
we offer guest speakers for your church or event, breakout
sessions, and provide various activities throughout the year.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
There are several ways that you can partner with us in this unique and important ministry.
- Pray: Commit to praying for the families served by this
- Gift: New baby blankets, baby booties, hand crafted
- Donate: Make a donation, or a monthly pledge to
David’s Hope. All of our services are at no cost and are
100% privately funded.
- Fundraise: Your church or organization can host an
event that will either collect memory box items or
- Invite: We welcome invitations to speak at your church or organization
- Share: Spread the good news about David’s Hope.
For families to receive our support, they must first hear
about this ministry.